These Terms and any of the documents referred to in the Terms create a legally binding agreement between you and Heir. Please read them carefully.
DisclaimerThe materials on Heir’s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Heir makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
Further, Heir does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Basic Rules1. You may only use Heir’s Services for non-commercial uses.
2. You may not interfere with the proper workings of the Services or use the Services in any way that could damage, disable, or overburden the Site or Services or the networks or services connected to Heir’s Services.
3. You may not take any action on the Site that infringes or violates other people’s rights, violates, the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
4. You may not do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, tortious, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person’s privacy on Heir.io.
5. You may only submit true, accurate, current and complete information to us.
6. If you create a Token Sale Portal Account (a registered account with us made through our website), you will keep it secure and safe, maintain it up to date, and not let anyone else use it.
Account TermsUsing Heir’s Token Sale Portal requires you to submit your information to Heir, and to submit to customer verification processes. After you submit your information and go through the required customer verification processes, your Heir Token Sale Portal Account (“Account”) will be established. You’re responsible for maintaining your Account confidentiality and security, and for all activity on your account. Heir is not responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorized use of your Account. If you find out that someone is using your Account without your permission, report it to email@example.com.
You must be at least 13 years old to use Heir’s services and to sign up for an Account. Heir does not target our Services to children under 13, and We do not knowingly permit any individual under 13 years of age to use our Services. If we learn of any user under 13, We will terminate the user’s Account immediately.
Heir's RightsHeir may make changes to the Heir Site and Services at any time without notice or liability.
Heir has the right to decide who is eligible to use Heir’s Services, and can cancel accounts or decline to offer Heir’s Services. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then Heir revokes your right to use its Services in that jurisdiction.
Heir is not liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. When you use Heir’s Services, you release Heir from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.